For your convenience, we’ve listed the answers to some of our most frequently asked questions.
- Can I file a claim electronically?
Yes, Nova can accept electronic claims in the X12 837 format directly by contacting our E-Commerce Department at
email@example.com or nationally through WebMD/Emdeon at payor ID# 16644.
- Can I get online eligibility and claim status?
- How long does the provider credentialing process take?
Although time frames will vary, a completed application is typically processed within 60 to 120 days.
- I would like to join one of Nova’s networks. Who can I contact?
Please contact Nova’s Provider Service Department at (716) 773-2122 or 1-800-999-5703.
- To what address should claims be sent?
Medical and Vision Claims
Please submit to the address located on the member's ID card.
Nova Healthcare Administrators, Inc.
P.O. Box 408
Williamsville, NY 14231
For direct EDI submission, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, call (716) 635-3911 or submit to our National Payer ID# 16644.